Grabbing a specific realease of a specific tv show(can't find this in the topics, sorry if it is)

Hello all,

Apologies if the topic has been covered, the support that I can find is for outdated Sonarr versions and the options don’t exist anymore(even with advanced features turned on).

I want to set a specific series to download from a very specific release group and I can’t find out how to do that. I have a release profile setup already

My question is how can I set one up so it only grabs the following:

Quantum.Leap.2022.S02E07.A.Kind.of.Magic.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv

Is this the way to do it using the following preferred criteria:

/(-ABBIE|-AJP69|-APEX|-CasStudio|CRFW|-CtrlHD|-FLUX|\bHONE|-KiNGS|-monkee|NOSiViD|-NTb|-NTG|-PAXA|-PEXA|-QOQ|-RTN|-SiC|T6D|-TOMMY|-ViSUM|-XEPA)\b/i

Or maybe the tags is what I should use? I do not know how to use the tag, I have come across a post about using tags. but I did not understand.

Any help appreciated

EDIT: I have removed 720p from the MUST HAVE criteria, so it is limited to 1080p. Beyond that I’m not sure how to force it to grab 1080p NTb

I have actually done this for this release group myself.

The first step is to go to the series itself (in your example Quantum Leap) and edit the series in Sonarr by adding the tag “NTB” to the series (simply type it into the tag field).

Next go to Settings/Profiles and add a new Release Profile. Here is what mine looks like but you can use preferred terms if you wish rather than must contain. Note the tag “ntb” in the bottom of the form.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my question - I have set this up now, hopefully it will do what I need and only grab that release of this series

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.