Getting the "No files found are eligible for import" after new install

Sonarr version 3.0.3.717
Linux, runninf off ultrasedbox
Sonar Log - https://pastebin.com/iv4sdNPF
Debug Log - https://controlc.com/d5da8fd2

I’m using ultraseedbox and recently reinstalled sonarr and other apps (radarr, nzbget, etc) but with sonarr and radarr, sonarr mainly, I haven’t been able to import nzb downloads. For example, it will give me,

“No files found are eligible for import in /downloads/completed/Series/[HorribleSubs].Ace.of.Diamond.Act.II-49.[1080p]”

When nzb finished downloading a file it would go in the completed folder. It doesn’t make a downloads folder for sonarr to recognize. I’ve tried making one manually and adding the files to the folder but sonarr still won’t import the downloaded files. Everything else is working fine like torrents and my other apps, just the nzb importing that isn’t working currently.

According to the logs, Sonarr can’t access that path, permissions would be the first thing to look at (Make sure the user running Sonarr has read and write access to that path).

Sorry for late reply. What would i be looking for specifically in permissions? Never dealt with something like this before so im not sure what id be looking for in this area. Thank you for the help.

The user or group Sonarr is in needs read and write access.

Plenty of resources, this is the first google result for “linux check permissions”:

I found the sonarr folder on my seedbox and checked the permissions here.

2020-03-13%2014_05_26-Window

You need to look at the permissions for the files/folders Sonarr is trying to import.

the permissions of the episodes im trying to download?

The ones that downloaded and Sonarr is trying to import.

this is one file i just finished downloading. its in completed/Series folder, not downloads/completed/Series like sonarr is saying it should be in.

And what’s in the folder?

Sonarr gets the path from the download client, why is is saying downloads/completed/ instead of completed/? Are they on different machines?

ahh that was the folder sorry. the file is the mkv.

“-rw-r–r-- 1 kwebber321 kwebber321 1486254595 Mar 13 20:33 [HorribleSubs] Ace of Diamond Act II - 49 [1080p].mkv”

and no they’re on the same machine.

If you go to your download client what path does it say the download is in?
Did you setup a Remote Path Mapping in Sonarr previously?

the destination in nzbget is “/downloads/completed/Series/”

Does the path /downloads/completed/Series/[HorribleSubs] Ace of Diamond Act II - 49 [1080p] exist on that system?

If it doesn’t and it’s /completed/Series/[HorribleSubs] Ace of Diamond Act II - 49 [1080p] how did it end up there? A post processing script in nzbget?

the folder downloads dosent exist. and im not sure how it ended up there. everything is running off ultraseedbox which went through a big move earlier this week. i reinstalled everything from scratch with no backup because the last time I restored from a back up when we moved, a few things got messed up so i reconfigured everything myself to try and avoid that issue again. on the other hand radarr dosent have this issue for some reason.

i did go into nzbget and change the default location for download but that caused some issues on sonarr’s side and the downloads didnt go through.

If it doesn’t exist, then why is nzbget set to use it? Or did you remove it later and move files?

Like I said, Sonarr gets the path from nzbget, if it’s reporting an old path, Sonarr won’t be able to import them from that path and you’ll want to import manually/remove remove from nzbget’s history.

nzb is set to use it because thats the default in the path settings. no files were moved by me, all done by nzb into the completed/series/“downloaded show” folder. i dont know why the downloads folder dosent exisit. but i do know that when i change the default from /downloads to something else, i cant send anything to download from sonarr.

If nzbget is saving them to /downloads but `/downloads doesn’t exist, then how is it working at all?

If nzbget is actually putting them in a different path than it reports then a remote path mapping in Sonarr might help, but that scenario doesn’t make much sense to me.

would the remote path even work seeing that the downloads folder dosent exist?

You’d be using it to tell Sonarr where it should actually look. The point of it is to remap a remote path that Sonarr can’t access/doesn’t exist to one that it can.

Really you shouldn’t need one, since the issues/confusion with nzbget should be worked out.