Fresh Sonarr install - keeps crashing

Trying to switch over from SickRage to sonarr. I installed it using the Atomic-Toolkit, opened it up and did all the initial configurations and then started adding my series. It would crash the backend, and I would have to manually restart it. The debug log had this for the entry:

EPIC FAIL: Object reference not set to an instance of an object: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Exception
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at System.Threading.Timer+Scheduler.SchedulerThread () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Threading.Thread.StartInternal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Any suggestions on what I need to do?

Thank you

I read through that already. So it is a kernel issue that was fixed and then came back? Is there a specific kernel I can run that won’t cause mono to crash?

Thank you

Which kernel version are you currently running?

Run uname -a and post the output.

Linux behemuth 3.13.0-51-generic #84-Ubuntu SMP Wed Apr 15 12:08:34 UTC 2015 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Maybe I will try another kernel and see how that works out.

You’re running an affected kernel it was broken in .48 and fixed in .54

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.