FreeNAS Remote Path Mappings

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4146
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):4.2.3 (Stable 4.2.3.4/832de4b Thu May 19 02:25:56 UTC 2016)
Debug logs (posted to hastebin or similar):
Description of issue: I have been running sonarr and nzbget on the same windows machine up until now. I have started to move all of the media services over to a new FreeNAS box I have running. Sonarr is processing and sending requests to nzbget properly and they are being downloaded to the folder specified in nzbget for tv shows.I believe the issue is sonarr is not picking them up and moving them since sonarr and nzbget are not on the same machine and requires me to user Remote Path Mappings

I apologize upfront for sounding stupid here but I have read a number of support articles on the use of Remote Path Mappings and for the life of me cant figure out the right combination to use.

My Setup:
NZBGET running on Windows box still for the time. NZBGET download path category for TV is pointed to the FreeNAS box at the share \fractalxl\MultiMedia\Downloader\Complete\TV which is where the shows from nzbget are being downloaded to. They should eventually end up in the folder of the FreeNAS share drive \FRACTALXL\MultiMedia\TV Shows once they are renamed and moved. Since sonarr is running in a jail inside of FreeNAS I have a folder mounted in the sonarr jail /media which is pointed towards the FreeNAS dataset holding the actual media which is the path \FRACTALXL\MultiMedia\TV Shows.

Can someone help me understand what my Host Remote Path and Local Path settings should be? I have also included a screen shot of my current Download Client settings if those need changing also.

I have tried a combination of paths but nothing seems to allow sonarr to pick up the episodes to rename and move them. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Windows box running NZBGET (Machine name is “Fileserver” at IP 192.168.1.77
FreeNAS box (Machine name is “FractalXL” at IP 192.168.1.1
Sonarr Jail running in FreeNAS is “sonarr” at IP 192.168.1.17

bump - I could really use someones help.

Is being awhile since i used Nzbget. Try to use the main directory of nzbget, don’t set a destination directory for TV (sonarr) category, the final destination should be handled by sonarr using CDH.
Also make sure looking at the logs of sonarr that the path that nzbget api is reporting, is like you described.

\\FRACTAL\Downloader.... or something different

I was not able to get Remote Mappings to work despite trying every combination of paths I could think of. I ended up pointing drone factory to the remote folder that nzbget is sending to and sonarr picked right up on the shows and started importing them and renaming them.

I really wish I could get remote mappings to work just because I hate to see a function in the UI that I cant get to work. If any one wants to help me troubleshoot and get remote mappings to work please let me know and I will give it another try.

Is 192.168.1.77 the value in the host field of the nzbget settings in Sonarr?
Is /media/ where the remote path \\FRACTALXL\Downloader\Complete\TV is mounted or is it under a different path (the exact path needs to be used).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.