Found my Root Folder!

Version 3.0.10.1567
Package Version 3.0.10 by Team Sonarr
Mono Version 6.12.0.200
AppData directory /var/lib/sonarr
Startup directory /usr/lib/sonarr/bin
Mode Console

I, finally, found a Root Folder that was acceptable.

I also found it was based on sabnzbd. ini as the complete_dir:
/mnt/3tb/ The actual folder TV and gets passed from the category in sabnzbd+

I won’t know if this actually works or not for a bit because all my sonarr folders are up to date. Before this, incidentally, sonarr was doing a great job at filling in all the shows, etc. The problem is where it was putting them, basically, in the root folder but not the folders for each show.

It only took me about 3 weeks to get this done and I hope I am right.

Seems I was, yet again, wrong. This time, however, Sonarr told me:
Missing root folder: /mnt/3tb/TV

I pressed a button on that note and it gave me a complete list of shows. Every show had the correct address in it. This is confusing, it now knows where the root folder is, and showed me all the contents.

I have no idea what is going on or how to fix it. I will just keep trying.

There is the root folder that is missing:
greg@greg2:~$ getfacl /mnt/3tb/TV
getfacl: Removing leading ‘/’ from absolute path names

file: mnt/3tb/TV

owner: sonarr

group: greg

user::rwx
group::rwx
other::r-x

sonarr is the owner and I am the group. sonarr and greg were also the set user and group so sonarr should have no problems with the file?

And another duplicate thread instead of updating one of the threads already on the subject…

You have a series or existing root folder that has that path set, fix it or remove it and don’t use if it that’s where SAB is putting files, don’t mixed dirty unsorted files with clean sorted files.

Thank you for the reply…

I do not know how to fix it. I do know that is, exactly, where my data is. It accepted it for a long time and then suddenly started saying that it couldn’t access it or it didn’t exist.

I don’t know what else I can do. ‘sonarr’ is the owner of the file and user and I am the group so dependencies shouldn’t be a problem.

I actually don’t even understand why its moving the downloads to /mnt/3tb The files being moved are just fine but I have to move them to the proper folder and delete the folder that holds the show. I am supposed to have just the shows in the file.

I think one of my problems is that I made /mnt/3tb/ the sabnzbd+ complete which then allowed me to properly setup the categories. This, obviously was wrong but I have no idea where to go next. An interesting thing is that radarr uses the same thing and has no problems with it.

I may be having a problem with files and folders. I have a lot of folders, for instance, which have no owners (I’m not kidding). I am trying to get help from ubuntu at trying to change owner with chown which explains that one.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.