Force Import Dual Audio Release

Sonarr version (exact version): 4.0.1.929
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): Can’t find
Debug logs: Not applicable
Description of issue:

Okay, so basically, I used trash guides to set up my sonarr profiles, I don’t recall how I did it specifically because it was so long ago.

Now I’m encountering a conflict because the dual-audio release for an anime I want to watch in english is technically a downgrade based on the profiles I have set up.
Screenshot_20

I have no idea how to solve this, I spent a few hours and I feel like I’m wasting my time at this point, I don’t even know the words I should be using to search for a solution, so I’m asking here.

Please help, thanks (I personally have no issue with subtitled content, it’s just I’m re-downloading the series to watch it with others, and they will only watch the dubbed version, so I kinda need to get this working to watch it with them)

If you’re only doing it for this series probably worth just using Manual Import to handle it, otherwise you’d need to adjust the scoring, which could cause issues with other releases.

Could you explain how to use manual import? The “Release Rejected” error is actually from the manual import section, when I try to manually import it doesn’t actually import and replace the episodes with the new manually imported episodes. So I must be doing something wrong.

Release rejected there just means it won’t auto import it Manual Import will override with whatever you tell it to, you select the files, then the series/season/episodes and import.

If it’s not replacing them check the logs for an error.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.