Folders to organize series?

Hello! If possible I feel that the ability to use folders to organize series would be wonderful.

I have a very long list of series and would LOVE the ability to condense the list by sorting into folders (Family Guy/American Dad/Cleveland Show; Marvel TV Series; CSIs; Law & Orders, etc.)

I think this could be a really great addition to an already phenomenal program!

Sonarr does do that?

I know it can organize my files. What I’m looking for is a way to condense my list of series IN sonarr.

Can you elaborate? I don’tr understand what you’re looking for here.

@solo89 - do you mean you have all of your episodes in one folder and want to put them into their own separate folders?

I feel so stupid that I’m having trouble explaining this. I want Sonarr to work exactly as it does now, with my shows in their own folders in my NAS or whatever. I’m talking about organizing Sonarr’s LIST of shows. Attached are two “mockups” of what it would look like with a folder toggled open:

and toggled closed to save some screen real estate:

None of the files or data would actually be altered, it would just be a way to cut down on the space the list takes up. Similar to playlist folders in iTunes.

Okay that makes sense, thanks for clarifying. This isn’t something we’re going to add, at least directly as described, but we do plan on supporting sorting/filtering on tags (so you could tage the Marvel series as Marvel and filter on that. I’ll give some thought on whether we’d want to group/display tagged items in groups, but thats not the current plan.