Files not importing, thinking they are a sample

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4326
((Debug logs)): http://pastebin.com/zV7f8VYY
Description of issue: Sonarr is detecting all new files as samples, likely because it’s unable to get the media info on them. Any ideas?

I disabled the “Analyse video files” option, restarted the service, still having the same issue.

The process cannot access the file '\\london\london\Incoming\Torrents\Sonarr\The.Simpsons.S28E05.Trust.but.Clarify.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-iT00NZ.mkv' because it is being used by another process.

Something is locking the file preventing Sonarr from accessing it to get the required Media Info.

That only disables it for already sorted files, Sonarr requires media info when importing to get the runtime to weed out samples.

Could the session lock that rtorrent places on its downloads cause this? I can’t figure out how to disable those session locks, and if that is indeed what’s causing this, I wonder how so many people are successfully using rtorrent with sonarr… Any feedback would be appreciated.

Possibly, but locks are predominately a Windows thing, which may be relevant here because Sonarr is running on Windows.

Lots are, but how many are using it with Sonarr on Windows is probably substantially less since it requires a separate linux system running rTorrent.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.