File Renaming and Manual Import not working: SonarrErrorPipeline: Request Failed. GET /api/v3/rename and System.InvalidOperationException: Nullable object must have a value

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.9.1549
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 6.12.0.182
Debug logs: Rename Log, Manual Import Log

Description of issue:

I am unable to manually import specific files through Sonarr. However, I can import them manually and refresh Sonarr and it will recognize the files (after renaming and adding S##E##). I am also unable to have Sonarr automatically rename any file that I have manually imported (through Sonarr or directly added to the media share).

Sonarr still RSS Syncs and downloads new episodes and upgrades existing ones without issue. This issue comes when adding a new show to Sonarr, and it is not all shows, just one in every 6 new shows added gives me an issue.

I have tried checking file permissions but there were no issues there. Plex also had no issue reading from the media share and reading all files in question that Sonarr was unable to process.

Looks like your renaming format might be invalid or missing something to do with the absolute episode number.

Check your renaming settings, if you’re still having issues post a screenshot of your renaming settings.

That was the issue. I had Sonarr set to rename files that didn’t have an absolute episode number with their absolute episode number.

Thank you, this fixed both issues.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.