File quality does not match quality of the grabbed release

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4928
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.8.1
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue: cannot get anime to automatically import

Hello,

I just found out about this spectacular program, but I ran into an issue.

Mainly adding an Anime as test does not automatically import it. Now, I understood that it does not find the correct file quality according to name?

Ex: [HorribleSubs] Dragon Ball Super - 99 [720p].mkv
I tried changing it to [HorribleSubs] Dragon Ball Super - 99.720p.HDTV.mkv, but now I cannot import it manually and the error is: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /share/Download/transmission/completed/TVShows/[HorribleSubs] Dragon Ball Super - 99 [720p].mkv

What can I do in order to automatically import?
Another question, I had already some episodes from the latest season, why did it download and then not import?
“Has the same filesize as existing file”, Is it because I’ve set the profile to download 1080 and it does not recognize the file quality, exactly as above?

Thank you

Because it was renamed, rename it back and you can use manual import on Activity: Queue to import it.

If the quality of the release doesn’t match the quality of the file Sonarr tries to import it won’t automatically import it, that’s there to allow correcting the quality by importing it manually as a safety net because either the release name or the file name may be wrong.

Sounds like the existing quality was not detected properly and Sonarr downloaded an “upgrade”, but because the file is the exact same size it won’t import it. Fixing the existing quality + removing the downloads from the queue should resolve it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.