Fairy tail S2 not "recognized"

I can’t import episodes of Fairy Tail with the format “[Horriblesubs] Fairy Tail S2 - 94 [720p].mkv”.
They should be correctly imported into sonarr according to the naming scheme into it (if i hover over the episode name it gives me “Fairy Tail S2”, “Fairy Tail 2” and “Fairy Tail (2014)” as alternatives) but i can’t make it work, i tried renaming the file many times and rescanning but it doesn’t work.
It downloads the episodes correctly but doesn’t import them!
I tried searching for a solution but the only topic i found is this: FairyTail Scene naming
Which is closed, but the issue is still there for me.
If it matters i’m running sonarr from source on a debian machine, works flawlessly with other series and animes, it’s only this one that doesn’t work i don’t know why.
If anyone can help i ould be very happy, this issue is driving me nuts, thank you!

If these are already sorted files, that won’t work, Sonarr expects sorted files to match TheTVDB number already.

The easiest solution is to move these files to another location then have Sonarr import them using Manual Import on Wanted: Missing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.