Failing to import episodes to directories

****Sonarr version (exact version): 4.0.0.748
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/gQ33LTFG
Description of issue:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by sonarr.
Couldn’t import episode. Access to the path is denied.

I am warw there are loads of different articles on here and other forums, believe me I have looked and tried.

I have been trying to fix issues permission issues (I assume thats what they are) with sonarr for the last week and have had no luck.

So after some other issues with sonarr I decided to delete and reinstall my containers (Sonarr, Radarr, Sabnzbd), using this guide: trash-guides

Radarr works absolutely fine and I have no issues at all. Sonarr keeps throwing me the two errors above every time a series/episode is trying to be imported from the usenet completed downloads folder.

I have followed the guide to the letter, so I am unsure why radarr is fine and sonarr isn’t.

My directories paths are:
-data
—media
-------movies
-------tv
-------music
—usenet
-------complete
------------movies
------------tv
------------music
--------incomplete

To clarify the old media is currently sitting on another share. These folders have been created from scratch, for this setup.

-docker
—appdata
--------sonarr
--------radarr
--------sabnzbd

File paths for sonarr.
/volume1/data:/data:rw
/etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro
/volume1/docker/appdata/sonarr:/config:rw

File paths for sabnzbd:
/volume1/docker/appdata/sabnzbd:/config:rw
/volume1/data:/data:rw. (This was aiming just at the usenet folder, but changed it to try and problem solve it)

Where else should I start investigating?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.