Failed to Import - Root folder is missing

I have the same issue and am using the same version. When you hover over the item it says ‘failed to import episode, root folder missing’ – though the folder/hdd is mounted and available on the desktop. thank you.

We’re going to need some more information:

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)

Sounds like it could be permissions or related to a missing network drive (this is covered in the ((FAQ))).

Try running Sonarr as an application instead of as a service. I had the same same problem after an upgrade about a year ago.

Does switching from service to application mean I’ll lose all my stored preferences and my watch list?

I’m having the same issue, and can tell you that I’m not using networked drives.

Under Windows, no. If you were running on another OS it’d depend on the user running Sonarr.

What type of media are the series stored on? I could see it happening with USB drives if they are disconnected, but otherwise there aren’t many cases where it’d disappear.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.