**Sonarr version (exact version): 220.127.116.1138
**Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 18.104.22.168
OS: OSX 10.15.1
Debug logs: https://hastebin.com/liyugibuze.rb
Description of issue:
Sonarr finds shows and hands them off to SABnzbd which then downloads them. When Sonarr attempts to import them it fails with the above debug log. I’ve tried uninstalling Sonarr and Mono completely and doing fresh reinstalls. I’ve rebuilt the Sonarr configuration from scratch (via the Sonarr UI). It runs as ‘tony’. I’ve successfully used tony to create files down in the folder where this file is located. Every folder and file in the path is rw. chmod 777 has no effect on the issue. SABnzbd also runs as tony and has no problem accessing the folder an writing to it. This is happening across all files that get downloaded.
I just tried updating Sonarr’s libmediainfo.0.dylib file with v.19.09 from https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download/Mac_OS. Stopped Sonarr, backed up the file that came with Sonarr, and replaced it with the freshly downloaded one.
I also tried running the MediaInfo app on the same machine. It works fine. So that would seem to indicate it’s not a problem with the lib. Unless the app is using a later version of the lib than they make available as an independent file.
It might also help to note that these accessibility problems appear to coincide with my recent upgrade to Catalina. I just can’t demonstrate that conclusively. Also, I’ve granted Sonarr system access rights in Catalina’s new scheme. So it should be able to easily access the download directory.