Extra files lost during import

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.3.652
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.10.1.57
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/0bqXb597
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue:
During import some extra files are lost, because the DiskTransferService uses the wrong filename for the destination file!

What do you mean it uses the wrong file name?

Before the import the were 4 files for subtitles:

• jajunge-heroes.s01e07.720p.idx
  • jajunge-heroes.s01e07.720p.sub
  • jajunge-heroes.s01e07.720p-forced.idx
  • jajunge-heroes.s01e07.720p-forced.sub

But after import 2 files were missing.
I found the following in the logs:

19-11-2 09:54:47.9|Debug|DiskTransferService|Move [/media/#/Heroes.S01E07.Nichts.zu.Vergeben.German.DL.720p.BluRay.x264-JaJunge/jajunge-heroes.s01e07.720p-forced.idx] > [/media/Heroes/Season_01/Heroes.S01E07.Nichts.zu.Vergeben.German.DL.720p.BluRay.x264-JaJunge/jajunge-heroes.s01e07.720p.idx]

For my understanding the destination filename should be the same like the source - otherwise it overwrites some files?!

Ahh forced, there is an issue tracking that already.

But it‘s not just about the tag - the file get‘s overwritten in my case?!

That’s the issue. Sonarr names the files to match the media file (in your case it happens to not be renamed), but if the sub filename didn’t match Sonarr would have to rename it.

OK! Thanks for clearing up!
Do you have an idea when this will be part of the build, as it is already committed and closed since last year?

It’s an open issue. The PR was never complete and it’s since been closed.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.