Exception on Manual Import


Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
OS: Synology
Debug logs:
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue: Seeing an exception when importing shows into Sonarr. Import has worked fine for months, so not sure what’s gone wrong here. I don’t know why it’s referring to /bin/Antiques Roadshow (UK) as that’s not a relevant folder here. My downloads are in /volume1/video/Downloads, and my TV shows are in /volume1/video/TV.

19-4-3 15:46:45.6|Debug|Api|[GET] /api/v3/manualimport?folder=%2Fdownloads%2F&filterExistingFiles=true: 200.OK (428 ms)
19-4-3 15:46:47.7|Debug|Api|[POST] /api/v3/command: 201.Created (97 ms)
19-4-3 15:46:47.8|Debug|Parser|Parsing string 'Antiques Roadshow.s41e07.Crathes Castle 1.mp4'
19-4-3 15:46:47.8|Debug|Parser|Episode Parsed. Antiques Roadshow - S41E07 
19-4-3 15:46:47.8|Debug|Parser|Language parsed: English
19-4-3 15:46:47.8|Debug|QualityParser|Trying to parse quality for Antiques Roadshow.s41e07.Crathes Castle 1.mp4
19-4-3 15:46:47.8|Debug|Parser|Quality parsed: SDTV v1
19-4-3 15:46:47.8|Debug|Parser|Release Group parsed: 
19-4-3 15:46:47.8|Debug|VideoFileInfoReader|Getting media info from /downloads/Antiques Roadshow.s41e07.Crathes Castle 1.mp4
19-4-3 15:46:47.9|Debug|AggregateLanguage|Using language: English
19-4-3 15:46:48.0|Debug|AggregateQuality|Using quality: HDTV-720p v1
19-4-3 15:46:48.1|Debug|UpgradeMediaFileService|Removing existing episode file: [9685] Season 41/Antiques Roadshow (UK) - S41E07 - Cromer Pier SDTV.mp4
19-4-3 15:46:48.1|Debug|RecycleBinProvider|Attempting to send '/tv/Antiques Roadshow (UK)/Season 41/Antiques Roadshow (UK) - S41E07 - Cromer Pier SDTV.mp4' to recycling bin
19-4-3 15:46:48.1|Warn|ImportApprovedEpisodes|Couldn't import episode /downloads/Antiques Roadshow.s41e07.Crathes Castle 1.mp4

[v3.0.1.418] System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "/bin/Antiques Roadshow (UK)" is denied.
  at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectoriesInternal (System.String path) [0x0005e] in <2943701620b54f86b436d3ffad010412>:0 
  at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory (System.String path) [0x0008f] in <2943701620b54f86b436d3ffad010412>:0 
  at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.Create () [0x00000] in <2943701620b54f86b436d3ffad010412>:0 
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.DirectoryInfo.Create()
  at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectoriesInternal (System.String path) [0x00036] in <2943701620b54f86b436d3ffad010412>:0 
  at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory (System.String path) [0x0008f] in <2943701620b54f86b436d3ffad010412>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.CreateFolder (System.String path) [0x00047] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskProviderBase.cs:180 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.RecycleBinProvider.DeleteFile (System.String path, System.String subfolder) [0x0008e] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\RecycleBinProvider.cs:96 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.UpgradeMediaFileService.UpgradeEpisodeFile (NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFile episodeFile, NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.LocalEpisode localEpisode, System.Boolean copyOnly) [0x00120] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\UpgradeMediaFileService.cs:63 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.ImportApprovedEpisodes.Import (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] decisions, System.Boolean newDownload, NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem, NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.ImportMode importMode) [0x0028e] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeImport\ImportApprovedEpisodes.cs:111


Looks like /bin is your recycling bin configured in Sonarr and Sonarr is unable to create the Antiques Roadshow (UK) folder (or a child of it).

Looks like a permission issue.


Ah, yes, that was it, thanks. I didn’t realise I even had that configured. I removed it, and the import works. Thanks!

Only weird thing is that I’ve imported 20+ episodes in the last few weeks, without issue! But perhaps they didn’t have an existing ep that needed to be deleted, so never triggered the bin behaviour.

closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.