Everyhing throws a "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
OS: Debian ARM64
Debug logs:

Description of issue:
I’ve been using v3 for a while now without problems until yesterday when it bemoaned a lack of Mono 5.0 or higher, so I updated Mono using the official repository. Everything worked fine yesterday but a few hours ago everything stopped worked. Any function I try gives a “Object reference not set to an instance of an object” error.

I removed mono and Sonarr completely and reinstalled both but the problem persists. I even tried running it as root to see whether the problem might be some wrong permissions but nothing changed.

Not sure how but I fixed it. I tried removing and reinstalling mono, only to end up with an EPIC FAIL.

So I removed everything mono aggressively using

apt purge *mono*
apt autopurge

and manually deleted the /etc/mono folder. Then I ran an upgrade of all packages currently installed

apt upgrade

and then I reinstalled mono

apt install mono-complete

and now it works again.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.