Error when connecting to indexer

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.5.1144
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):5.20.1.34
Debug logs:
Description of issue: Error when connecting to indexer
Yesterday I have installed my new Synology DS020+ NAS and migrated from my DS418 NAS.
All went pretty well but wit Sonarr I keep having an issue with connecting to my NZBgeek indexer.
The error I see in the log looks like this "System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: Authentication failed, see inner exception. —> Mono.Btls.MonoBtlsException: Ssl error:1000007d:SSL routines:OPENSSL_internal:CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED "

I have searched and found this line that should fix it but it doesn’t work for me.’
“sudo /volume1/@appstore/mono/bin/cert-sync /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt”

I have restarted the Nas, uninstalled mono and Sonarr, re-installed both but the issue remains.

I anybody has an idea what to do to get this fixed I would be grateful.

Debug log

https://wiki.servarr.com/sonarr/installation#synology-mono-ssl-errors

Is the correct solution

Failing that contact the SynoCommunity who create, maintain, and support the poorly maintained, always outdated, and often broken Synology NAS packages

Unfortunately this also doesn’t work for me.

The script ran correct but I do net see the folder /volume1/@appstore/mono/etc/ssl"

Capture_876

Got it working. Uninstalled mono and Sonarr. Re-installed not the most recent update of Mono. Installed Sonarr and tested, after seeing that it worked I updated Sonarr and Mono and it is still working now.

Weird but I’m glad it works again.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.