Episodes aren't found, but when I search manually I can find them! (Newb)

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4949
((Debug logs)): Let me know if needed!
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

Greetings! I am trying to set up my Sonarr with my Easynews account. I’ve had some level of success with new programs, but when I am trying to populate old episodes, it’s not working consistently.

Specifically, let’s look at usenet-crawler.com as the indexer here, and the show Sarah & Duck, S03E18. It shows up on both Easynews global search and Usnet-Crawler’s search engine. But when I go to the web UI of Sonarr, neither manual nor automatic search picks it up.

Indexer settings are as follows:
Name: Usenet Crawler
Enable RSS Sync: Yes
Enable Search: Yes
URL: https://www.usenet-crawler.com
API Path: /api
API Key:
Categories: 5030, 5040
ALL OTHERS BLANK

Please let me know if there’s any other info I should provide. Thanks for your help.

What category is it in on usenet crawler?
Is Sonarr searching for it by ID only or falling back to the title (check ((debug logs)))?

Getting the same issue. Sonarr is not auto-searching, but if I manually select the episodes through Wanted and click on search selected. It will find the episodes and start downloading from usenet-crawler.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.