Episode run times not updating (0 minutes)

Sonarr version: 2.0.0.5338
Mono version: 5.10.0.160
Debug logs: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/6SVkrdNKpR/
Description of issue:

Sonarr doesn’t update series information from any source, particularly the runtime/length of a programme, so the series remains stuck at “0 minutes” long and “0b”. The consequence is that it rejects any found files to download because it exceeds the 0 minutes requirement.

I’ve tried forcing it to update this series (The Pharmacist), and noticed this in the logs:

RefreshEpisodeService|Not adjusting episode air times for Netflix series The Pharmacist

I don’t know if that’s related or not but seems like it could be. I can still download each episode manually, but would love to know how I can fix this meta-update problem or if it’s related to me running Sonarr on a Qnap device

Thanks

Will

As long as the series length is set properly on TheTVDB it’ll flow to Sonarr eventually. The biggest issue is it takes ~24 hours to do so now because TheTVDB is caching API responses for 24 hours and not breaking that cache when something changes.

Thanks. Didn’t realise that. I just checked and sure enough it’s now set at 50 minutes. Thanks!