Episode names and media management

Hello!
i am new to the forum, and NZB generally.
i have sonarr setup on my desktop computer, it downloads files ok. But it names the episodes with numbers and different characters, it also doesn’t move the finished files in to the right series folder, just my root folder.
Might be worth mentioning that it downloads my files to a server set up with FreeNAS, one folder for movies and one for series.

You shouldn’t have your download download directly to your root folder.

In order to troubleshoot, we’ll need all the requested information in the help and support template. Also check Activity: Queue to see why it’s not importing (hover over the icon on the left).

**Sonarr version 2.0.0.5338

**OS: Sonarr is installed on a windows 10 machine, download destination is on a freenas server.
**Debug logshttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1lR1e-UZYazXfZrwtQ3xJUMK57ROLzsMz:
Description of issue: Files download ok, but doesn’t get the right names, just a bunch of numbers and chracters. It also just downloads into the root folder on my NAS, even if i have the path set to a specific series folder/season folder.:

Is this enough info?

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: w:\V.Wars.S01E04.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.H.264.1-MyS-Obfuscated

Sonarr can’t see that folder, is W:\ a mapped network drive? If so, see the FAQ for best practices in that case.

Yes. It is a mapped drive.
FAQ says to use \ip adress\folder\ series folder.
Wich i already have.

If W:\ is used by your download client you’ll need to change that for future downloads existing downloads will still use the old path, so you’ll need to use manual import on them.

If you want to keep W:\ in your download client you can use a remote path mapping to remap the paths or not run Sonarr as a service.

have i understood this right, i should remove the W:\ in Category DestDir in Nzbget?

Yes, remove it and replace it with whatever W:\ points to.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.