Sonarr version (exact version): 18.104.22.1685
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
OS: Windows 10
Debug logs: right after I noticed Sonarr was offline --> https://www.dropbox.com/s/piafoop71jz9u7z/sonarr.txt?dl=0
when I finally gave up after trying a lot of rollback, updates, and testing (so a bit polluted, but with clear errors) --> https://www.dropbox.com/s/zpz7wdwjpdog292/sonarr.txt?dl=0
Description of issue:
I noticed today that Sonarr was down.
I checked the service, try to start it but nothing happened beside an error from the Windows service panel saying Sonarr started then topped.
I went to check the logs and what I understood was that:
- it was down since 2 days ago
- the last actions it did was downloading and installing the update 22.214.171.1245, then applying database migrations
- nothing else, so I supposed it just stopped but logs don’t show any errors or crash
I went and tried to start the Sonarr.console directly and that’s when I got the exceptions “EPIC FAIL database disk image is malformed”, specifically when UpdateVersionInfo is called on migration 159.
I then tried a lot of things:
*rolling back the auto backup from before the update, or the one from a week ago
- updating sonarr to the new 126.96.36.1992 version
- editing the database to remove the migration line
- and any combination of all of these ^^’
Thanks in advance for any help