Enabled Indexer do not have searching enabled

Hi there,

I have added one indexer OZnzb and it shows in the Indexers tab of Settings with green badges for both RRS and Search. Yet I get a message in the System Status table under Health saying: “Enabled indexers do not have searching enabled”.

When I do an automatic search on an epp it completes in like one second. When I do a manual search it just jumps straight to “No results found”… there is no opportunity for me to actually type anything in or see any results… (this is the first time I have done it I am not sure what is spost to happen)

This is the first time I have attempted to download. I am using SAB, and it worked fine for the first say 20 epps I did an automatic search on… but now I can’t get anywhere…

Any ideas what has gone wrong…?

Regards,

CO

Oz has been down for a bit. Go to Settings->Download Clients->Oznzb run the Test. then try search again.

Taloth,

Thanks for the reply mate. Yeah I had done the test and it was successful, but it is working again tonight… now I have seen what the manual search is like, really nice implementation mate… great effort!!

Regards,

CO

Taloth,

The exact same thing has just happened mate. And it happened straight after I did something that I also did last night. I think this is the cause. There was one epp queued up that was too small so on the Activity page in the Queue tab I clicked the red cross to the right of that item in the queue to remove it. This worked fine and it was removed from both the queue and the download client. (it had not started yet). But after doing that, none of my searches automatic or manual work. The main search doesn’t even try, it just strait away says No results found.
So it looks like there could be an issue here.

Replication steps:

1. Queue a few epps for download via Manual or Automatic search.
  2. Goto Queue, and remove one that has not started using the Remove from download client red cross.
  3. Attempt a manual search for the removed epp once from the Calendar or Series page once you have removed it from the queue. You should see it does not attempt the search but instead comes straight back and says: No results found.
  4. Now attempt a manual search for any epp from the Calendar page. They all do the same thing.

I have a single indexer setup which is OZnzb.

Let me know if you need any more info :wink:

Regards,

OC

The issue is having a single indexer, tbh.

Check System->Logs, filter on Warn. Then you’ll probably see several warnings/errors related to oznzb.

Yeah I think your right mate… as it stopped and started working several times last night… and it wasn’t only when I had removed an epp… I will look into getting some more indexers on board.

Thanks for the advise :wink:

Regards,

CO

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.