Dual Language Profile

Wooow… V3 is amazing. Specially the new Language Profiles is exactly what I’m looked for since years.

But in my oppinion, one Feature is missing, which would make the Language Profiles perfect and which a lot of foreign Sonarr users would use.

For foreign languages, there is often next to the language (like “german”) a “DL” (Dual Language) in the Release name. This means, the release contains the german language and also the english one.

I preffer allways the DL version instead of just the german one, so it would be great if this could be done in a separate profile. Or an option to create a custom profile would also solve this problem.

P.S. This isn’t important, but also people who watch ther stuff in english could use a german.DL release, because it’s containing the english audio line. Maybe you want to add german.DL also to the english language profile.

1 Like

“Dual” is not a language and won’t be included. There may be other ways to achieve this in the future, but not likely when v3 launches.

Preferred tags like in radarr. I use it for Multi

Thank you for your replies.
Yes, preferred words would probably be the goal to solve this and even a lot of other individual requests.

So, let’s just wait for the stable V3 and hopefully we will see this awesome feature also later in a V3.x release.

Just as reference for those who are looking for the status about this feature:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.