Downloaded shows not getting moved

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.10.1567
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 6.12.0.182
Debug logs:
Description of issue: Not sure if this is a Sonarr issue, but I’m not sure how to interpret what I’m seeing.
I have a show in my queue, but only the first episode is showing in Sonarr. Looking at the logs and in NZBGet I’m seeing all of the episodes downloaded, and NZBGet indicates they’ve been moved, but they don’t appear to actually have been moved.
Looking in Sonarr the episodes are all listed under Activity → Queue as in progress.
Looking at the Status in the series I have red download arrows, and mousing over them I see this message:

Import failed: PAR Status: NONE - Unpack Status: SUCCESS - Move Status: SUCCESS - Script Status: NONE - Delete Status: NONE - Mark Status: NONE

I’ve gone into NZBGet and tried to get it to post-process the downloads again, but it just immediately goes back to a Success state, with the files still not showing as moved. I’m really not sure what else to look at here.

Since you don’t link to sonarr logs, not sure if there’s anything useful to deduct. Are you letting nzbget move files into your sorted series directory? Turn that off, let sonarr move the files. Other than that, not a clue.

Apologies for the debug log. I honestly wasn’t sure what it wanted there since the other fields were just me typing stuff, and I don’t see a way to attach the log after the fact.

From what I can tell, NZBGet is not set to move the file. I’ve pasted the debug log here: debug-log - Pastebin.com

I do see the file is completed and in the location where NZBGet leaves them, it just isn’t getting renamed/moved.

From the issue template you completed:

Additional Information:

• Information on the log files is here: Sonarr Troubleshooting | Servarr Wiki
  • Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings
  • Post the log file, not a line or two, or just the error from the Logs table
  • Post the full log to hone of the sites recommended in Logging and Log Files section of the wiki
  • Do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document

From that wiki link:

**Do not use pastebin.com as their filters have a tendency to block the logs.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.