Downloaded files not moving folders

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5301
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 2.0.0.5301
Log: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /volume1/Incoming/SonarCompleted/Succession.S02E06.720p.WEB.H264-iNSiDiOUS

Description of issue:

Hi - hoping for some help

Been running Sonarr for a few weeks and really is a great tool for automated downloading. I am however stuck where the files I download are going to my completed folder I specified but not to the actual directory on my NAS

The folders exist and I was wondering it is a permissions issue? I did check under control panel / share folder and it appears to have read/write permissions. Any help would be appreciated

Episode Naming

Download Client

TV Show example

Log: https://pastebin.com/nd8LTmzu

Sonarr is running directly on the NAS or it’s running on docker on the NAS?

If it’s running directly on the NAS the user is either part of sc-media or sc-sonarr IIRC, you’ll need to make sure those groups have read + write access to the folders in /volume1/Incoming/SonarCompleted/.

If you’re using docker you’ll probably need to use a remote path mapping and give the UID/GID for the container access to the files.

Thanks for the reply @markus101

I think that solved it. I did have that user enabled for read/write at the TV destination folder but not for my incoming directory.

I am assuming that because it didn’t have r/w access to my incoming folder Sonarr could not move it from there so was just ending up in the default download directory from the download client.

I am not running docker.

Will test with some new shows starting this week.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.