Download single episodes from season pack? Possible?

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4613
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.6 Service Release 2 (4.6.2.16)
((Debug logs)): http://pastebin.com/2XUUDLsC
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

I’m interested in downloading 1 episode from a series. When I monitor the single episode, none of the indexers return results. However, if I select the whole season, then my indexer finds an entire season pack and begins the download.

Basically what I’m curious to know is can I tell my indexers to search for specific episodes contained WITHIN a season pack? My workaround at the moment is to monitor the entire season and then go to my torrent client and manually uncheck episodes I don’t want.

I hope this makes sense…

If you manually search for the individual episode you are looking for, does it not find the episode from the indexer?

Monitoring that episode won’t find it immediately, but forcing a manual search using the little magnifying glass icon should be able to find the episode just fine.

Maybe I’m misunderstanding

Hi Xander260, thanks for the response.

That is correct. If I monitor only a single episode, there are no results. If I monitor the whole season, a torrent with an entire season pack is found.

What I’m looking for is a way I can search for a single episode and have the indexers search within season packs in addition to searching for single files.

I hope that clears it up.

No, Sonarr doesn’t support that. I don’t see us adding a feature like that since it will cause us more headaches than it will do good.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.