Download files are not being removed afterward

Sonarr version: 3.0.9.1549
OS: Linux (Ubuntu Server) running docker managing through portainer
Description of issue: Download files are not being removed afterward

I have an issue with my setup and can’t determine what is going wrong. Everything test out okay from prowlarr > sonarr > qbittorrent. The files download in my /data/torrent folder and move them over to my media/tv with season title. Issue is the file will remain in the torrent folder unless I manually delete from qbittorrent. I have attached some screenshots, please let me know what I am doing wrong. TIA

Cheers!

You have to check “remove imported downloads from download client after seeding completes” under settings/download clients/qbittorrent in sonarr. If you didnt set the seeding limits per indexer in prowlarr you should do it in qbittorrent

Thank you for the feedback. I made those changes in prowlarr and that seemed to work :slight_smile: it will delete the file from qbit 2 mins after seeding,

The only issue now is that it does not delete the file from my /data/torrent folder. If I manually delete the file from qbit with " Also permanently delete the files" it will also delete the file from my /data/torrent. Any ideas?

forgot to mentionen that I also have “remove imported downloads from download client after seeding completes” selected in sonarr

No sorry the only other suggestion is to check here and make sure qbittorrent is setup correctly

Those are the guides I used to setup my system. The only difference is I use Transmission and not Qbit

Not related to the problem at hand (as far as I can tell), but you may want to go through the guide to fix your docker paths.

Thank you for the input, I actually did take some time last night and followed the trash guides. Everything is working now that way it should be. Movie downloads to /torrent/tv folder and then moves it to my media/tv folder. Still having the same issue as before where it wont auto remove from Qbit.

Anytime I try to set rules to say don’t seed or stop seeding after certain amount of time it will remove the file from qbit but will not move the files from /torrent/tv to /media/tv. Any ideas?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.