Double Episodes

Sonarr version (exact version): Sonarr Ver. 2.0.0.5252
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
Description of issue:
Hi,

Since I started using Sonarr it sorts downloaded episodes by series (really useful), but it still leaves a copy of that downloaded episode in the main folder (where all the series are kept), just as a file. It’s kind of annoying always having to delete duplicate episodes but it’s not too bad.

Hope you can help me :slight_smile: !

Thanks in advance!

I’m guessing more info would be needed here, such as how you are downloading the episodes, what you mean by “main folder”, and probably logs as well.

What do you mean by how do I download episodes? I added indexers and they automatically download episodes upon release. By main folder i mean the folder you specify for where you want downloaded episodes to go to, that folder has subfolders with various seasons and series. I have the log files but i dont know how to upload them… Thanks for the quick response!

Sounds like:

1. You have your download client pointed at the folder that contains your series, separating them is recommended.
  2. You’re using torrents, if so, read the FAQ, if not, read the FAQ and provide the logs (post them somewhere and link them here).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.