Does Sonarr Post Process files downloaded by Deluge?

Sonarr version (2.0.0.5054):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Unraid:
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

I am using Unraid, and I have 2 docker apps, sonarr, and deluge. When sonarr finds a torrent file, and sends it to deluge, does it monitor the download and move it to the same path as final TV shows?

I have /downloads in sonarr mounted as /mnt/cache/downloads/complete. Similarly, I have deluge have /downloads mounted on the same path. The download finishes, and I can see the TV show on /mnt/cache/downloads/complete but sonarr doesn’t see it finished downloading. Do I need to move completed shows to sonarr Drone Factory so that that folder is monitored?

No, don’t use Drone Factory.

What does Sonarr show for the completed downloads in Activity: Queue?

Sounds like your docker paths are mapped properly, so the issue could be permissions, but ((debug logs)) and what is in Activity: Queue will help determine the issue.

Hi markus101,

It seems to be working now. The only change I made in Deluge is tick “Stop seeding when share ratio reaches 0.1.” I next ticked “Remove torrent when share ratio is reached.”

It now reflects in Sonarr as downloaded, and post processing works already. It also copies to the correct share. The downloaded file is left in Deluge, it still shows seeding. and doesn’t delete the file.

You turned off Remove torrent when share ratio is reached.?

Having it one would prevent Sonarr from importing if the seeding ratio was met before Sonarr had a chance to import it.

Hi markus101, noted on this. Will turn it off. It’s actually importing very well now, and it’s reported as downloaded already. It also goes to the array properly. My next problem now is more related to deluge though. How do we get the torrent stopped, and removed from the /downloads folder? What I’ve noticed is it copies the file from /downloads to share properly, and leaves a copy to uploading (left in /downloads), but even if share ratio is reached, and it stops seeding, it still stays in the folder.

You can enable Remove on completed downloads in Sonarr and it’ll remove it when it reaches the seeding limit set in Deluge.

hi markus101, as I recall, doing that removes even the history correct?

The history from where? It won’t remove Sonarr’s history, but will remove history from SABnzbd or nzbget.

This wonderful tool is new and works great. i HIGHLY suggest anyone who is using deluge to employ it. Will unpack, send import command to Sonarr/radarr and remove extracted files.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.