Version 4.0.8.1874
Package Version 4.0.8.1874-ls248 by linuxserver.io
.NET Yes (6.0.13)
Docker Yes
Database Sqlite 3.45.3
Database Migration 211
AppData Directory /config
Startup Directory /app/sonarr/bin

Hello. I have Sonarr setup using Downloadstation. Downloads kick off, but when the download completes downloading to a shared directory sonarr can’t process it. The shared directory is NFS mounted with full R/W and works with SABnzb downloads.

In the GUI the error is:
No files found are eligible for import in /volume1/DownloadStation/Downloads/complete/TV.Show.S02E02.720p.WEB.x265-MiNX[TGx]

The error in the log file is:
Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /volume1/DownloadStation/Downloads/complete/TV.Show.S02E02.720p.WEB.x265-MiNX[TGx]. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

In this case it is a folder with the mkv inside the folder. I can go to the console of my sonarr docker and create and remove directories/files inside the folder it says it doesn’t have access to. I really do not think it’s permissions.

Any ideas?
Thanks

If you’re running sonarr in docker you’ll probably need a remote path mapping because /volume1 doesn’t exist inside the docker container.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.