Diskspace incorrect folders

Sonarr version (2.0.05338.r1 ):
Mono version (5.18.9r1 ):
**ADM ADM 3.4.4.RAT2 **:
Having an issue of Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /volume1/Download/SABnzbd/complete.

I’ve tried changing permissions and various install folders. And have noticed that Status page that shows Diskspace is not correct. In the Status tab.

/	                229.1 GB	                 927.1 GB
/config	        229.1 GB	                 927.1 GB
/tv	                229.1 GB	                 927.1 GB
/downloads	229.1GB  	         927.1 GB
/videos	        229.1 GB	                 927.1 GB
/usr/share/zoneinfo/UCT	1.4 GB	1.9 GB

The size is correct but none of these folders exsist. When doing a file browse. Previous Sonarr installation showed all the folders. more. I have 3HDs and 1SSD

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Long time fan of Sonarr and dont really want to move away from it. Cheers.

Almost certainly permissions. Check that the user running Sonarr has access to that path.

Paths come from the OS and root/series folders uses by Sonarr.

Again it sounds like a permissions issue.

Thanks going through giving permissions in shh.

Changed the sonarr to 777 and no change. Suggestions.

exists where? are you running sonarr in a docker container? just that those folders look like default volumes for a container.

Its default install Docker/Sonarr. Any thoughts what to try next.

im presuming that sab is not dockered as its still saving to /volume1/Download/SABnzbd/complete

sonarr is dockered and it has no idea what /volume1 is and it cannot access it

you will need to either docker sab and setup a common volume, or add a remote path mapping in sonarr so that it knows that /volume1/Download/SABnzbd/complete. is actually /downloads/complete - but that presumes you have /downloads mapped to /volume1/Download/SABnzbd as part of the sonarr container.

what volume mappings have you setup for the sonarr container?

does that mean moving the sabnzb to the docker folder? Why is this happening. Never happened before > :frowning:

sometimes that can be easier, other times its not worth the effort, only you can work that out.

what changed? anything get upgraded/patched recently?

Didn’t take note that’s the problem. :frowning: sonnar used to have all the strorage listed thats why thought it was that.

What I cant understand even with persmissions Sonarr isn’t seeing root like folders. What do I have to do to get sonarr to see/use them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.