Disable parser and use torrent name information instead

I’ve written the last days a Jackett indexer so I can download from a spanish torrent tracker. It’s way too tricky, so naming conventions are no followed.

In order to make it Sonarr-compliant I added information like “spanish” at the end, season and episode naming like: s01e02.

The problem is, I have no control over the file downloaded, so I can face names like that:

The Handmaids Tale - Temporada 2 [HDTV][Cap.201][Espa�ol Castellano]\TheHandmaidsTale2x01 [www.sometorrentpage.com].avi

After the download, I always encounter the same error: Invalid season or episode.
I have to import manually every episode selecting both, season and episode number. So the task Sonarr should do (automate downloads) is now manual.

The question is: Is there a way to use the torrent information to extract season and episode and disable Sonarr parser?
And if not, what other path would you follow to solve this? (avoiding obviously manual imports)

I’m using Plex as media center, so doesn’t matter so much if sonarr rename the episode or don’t, Plex is capable of parse them, but should be good at least have them organized by folders or something.

Thank you by your time.

• Sonarr Version: 2.0.0.5225
  • Operating System: Windows 10 and Ubuntu 17.10 (containerized).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.