Disable Cutoff feature

Is there a way to disable cutoff feature? it’s causing me a tonne of grief.

Example, i am trying to download series XYZ (i think you are not allowed to name series) and it has for example 10 seasons.

I prefer specific subtitles because i believe some groups do better jobs than others. So when i’ve attained season 1-5 and am now downloading season 6 which for some reason, the new sub group i have chosen does not have the format S06E01 it is Just Seriesname 06 (347), 347 being the absolute number the series is up to. so sonarr thinks i already have episode 06 because its currently located in another season.

Is there a way to disable cutoff because I really don’t require it as i manage all my stuff through restrictions anyhow.

Side note - why is it sometimes sonarr ignores my restrictions, so i have “Must have” (this subtitle) but instead it downloads (that subtitle) and ignores my restrictions, yes the tags are set up correctly, the tag is on the series + the restrictions containing what I want.

Sorry for long post, ive pulled out my hair for ages doing this at 2am in the morning multiple nights

No there isn’t (and there won’t be) and in this case Sonarr would have tried to download that episode and replaced the episode file in the other season.

That’s a horrible release name, Sonarr really has to guess at what that might be and ends up treating it as absolute episode 6 or part 6 in a mini series.

Check Debug logs but if multiple must contain words are in the same rule only one has to be met (must contain one of these words), if you want multiple to apply you’ll need to have them in multiple release restriction rules.

PS series names are fine here.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.