Deluge Imports Not Working redux

Version 3.0.9.1549
Package Version 3.0.9.1549-ls162 by linuxserver.io
Mono Version 6.12.0.182

2022-11-02 07:08:03.1|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/complete/Andor.S01E09.Nobodys.Listening.1080p.DSNP.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb[rarbg]. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

Ok so Sonarr. tells deluge to download a file. This is working.
Deluge then moves the directory that it just downloaded to /data/complete/. So far so good.

The problem seems to be that sonarr is looking for the actual file, and not the directory.

As you can see in the logs, there is no / after the path where sonarr is looking, so of course, it can’t find anything.

This gets us stuck in a situation where the file is downloaded, but sonarr can not import because it can not find it. It won’t look into the directory where the file is.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Fixes?

Thank you,

Per the error, it is a permissions issue.

https://wiki.servarr.com/sonarr/troubleshooting#permissions-on-the-downloads-folder

and for further reference: https://trash-guides.info/Hardlinks/How-to-setup-for/

Ahh thank you. I was missing some of the permissions on the directory.

Wasn’t having the same issues with SabNZB in the same directory, so permission issues was not my first thought.

Cheers,

1 Like

Hi, so I changed the permissions to the most open and yet still having the same issue.

Within Sonarr, when I try to manually import the file, I see the following message

“No video files were found in the selected folder”

Again, it appears that Sonarr is not looking in the correct folder, that it is in fact looking one folder up.

I think I need to re-mention that this behaviour is not present when Sonarr interacts with SabNZB. The download folder is the same for both apps.

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/complete/Real.Time.with.Bill.Maher.S20E33.1080p.WEB.H264-GLHF[rarbg]. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

Is there a way to tell Deluge too extract the files up one folder?

It looks like your Deluge is setup correctly - it is extracting to a subfolder under /data/complete/
If the files actually exist then it is still a permissions error per the error message and the linked article that address the exact error you are receiving.

Did you fix the permissions per the linked article? https://trash-guides.info/Hardlinks/How-to-setup-for/Native/#permissions

Permissions

Recursively chown user and group and Recursively chmod to 775/664

sudo chown -R $USER:$USER /data
sudo chmod -R a=,a+rX,u+w,g+w /data

Apologies, I’m a little lost with command line.

I did fix permission on all of the folders within unread, and I did also grant wide permission within sonarr on the Permissions section of Media Management.

If I use that sudo command, in $user:$user, that’s my username and password? For root or just any user who has access to the directories being used?

Unless you’ve done something exotic with your setup, just copy and paste and run them verbatim. You don’t need to change, substitute or fill in anything.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.