Delete imported/rename file when removed from download client

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.10.1567
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 6.12.0.182

Hello,

Hopefully a quick question. I have deluge downloading files, sonarr picks them up and renames, and moves them elsewhere (hardlink). After a period of time, deluge will delete the torrent and the original file leaving the hardlink. I’m not looking to retain the sorted/moved media longer than the seeding period - is it possible to get sonarr to delete the file when it’s removed from deluge? The obvious solution would be just to not move/rename them at all, but I like how the media is presented in this way, ie show/season/episode rather than a big mix of shows/files/folders when looking in the deluge download dir.

Cheers

dont think so.

sonarr can remove the job once the seeding has completed - which should remove the file from there, but as theres no event for when that happens theres no way to have a connection trigger running a custom script to delete the equivalent sonnar file.

v4 might have more events though so might be worth taking a look at whats available in there

1 Like

Thanks, I ended up finding a script which will look at all the sorted sonarr files. If it detects there is no other hardlink (ie the seeded file has been deleted - which I can get deluge to do when space is low) it will remove the sorted sonarr files too.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.