Delayed storage or download then file 30 days later.?

I was trying to find out if there a way to have shows go to drive on a small pc then every month or 2 turn on my nas and have it file them away.?

Sonarr can only have one folder for a series, if you don’t care if the files aren’t organized for up to 30 days you could set Sonarr to use the NAS for storage, have your download client download files to the computer and Sonarr would import when it could.

Some issues with this would be:

• Sonarr would think every file is missing/see them in the queue only
  • Depending on the client/how many files are downloaded Sonarr may lose track of some downloads before it imports them

Alternatively, have the files sorted locally then use a script to sync things to the NAS later, but that would mean every imported file is missing after syncing over.

Ideally Sonarr always has access to the files it’s managing, though it could make due without and have diminished capabilities, though 30 days is quite a long time.

another problem is the encoded names may not rename later. In the past i used to do this some how. Im running like 20 drives and the heat and noise is a bit much. It only seems to really do much a couple hours a day. Im just looknig for ideas to make it more economical

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.