Delay for torrents only [solved]

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.10.1567
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 6.12.0.200

I’m using sonarr for downloading torrents only. The downloading works fine, but with new episodes, multiple qualities if the same episode get downloaded. The episodes typically appear on the trackers starting with the worst quality first, and the better qualities are available later.

Is it possible to have a delay for torrents, so sonarr does not immediately grabs the bad quality one, but skips it and waits for the better quality ones?
Since I do not have a usenet indexer, I cannot change or add any delay profiles.
The only thing I can think of is to increase the “RSS Sync Interval” to the max of 120 min.

I also do not want to increase the minimum required quality, since sometimes the best quality available is just not very high.

The preferred situation would be a normal “RSS Sync Interval” with a “Grab torrent delay” of (for instance) 3 hours. So after 3 hours the best available torrent of the episode at that time, that fits the quality profile, gets downloaded.

Thanks,
Nozzie

That’s pretty basic… Sonarr Settings | Servarr Wiki

Ok, thank you for the response. That is exactly what i need.
My problem was that I did not see the tiny wrench and + sign at the far right of the screen to edit and add a delay profile. All the other profiles have a huge + button to click on.

For the UI devs, maybe consider making the clickable button for a delay profile identical to the other profile types.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.