DC Legends of Tomorrow Episodes not matching TVDB

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5338
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34
Debug logs: none as there is no error
Description of issue: with the start of season 5 there has been some craziness with the episodes first the crisis ep was in season 5 then it was and now on tvdb it is back there but sonarr is not updating with this change and there is no scene info correcting this so now ep 1 is downloading In what
Sonarr thinks is ep2 because the crisis ep is not part of season 5.
That is confusing me just reading it so here is a little table

Tvdb. Sonarr
S05e01. S00e03
S05e02. S05e01
S05e03. S05e02

I know we all deal with this but usually the scene info fixes it but in this case sonarr is off because it is not reading the tvdb info correctly. I know it had changed on tvdb then changed back but it seems that sonarr is not picking this change. I know that tvdb is having or had some api issues is this part of that or something else?
I have tried deleting the series and re adding with no change

Okay so after searching more I think I found this is an issue with skyhook.

http://skyhook.sonarr.tv/v1/tvdb/shows/en/295760

After reading through anything that looked remotely close to the issue I found a few about skyhook so I checked dc legends and found it was out of date with tvdb.

So I guess my real question here is how do we get skyhook to update?

I’d like to know if there’s a fix as well

Same issue here. It actually showed up correctly in Sonarr this morning, but then reverted back when I went to refresh the series.

FYI, I refreshed Legends of Tomorrow a few minutes ago and it updated properly.

Did a refresh and it updated correctly. Hope it doesn’t revert back again.

It’ll update when TVDB’s API matches what they have on the site, this is a problem on their end where updates are super delayed + cached for a very long time.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.