Database write error after x minutes on Docker

Hi all,

First of all I would like to say I also installed Radarr & Bazarr which seems fine.
I am having trouble running Sonarr on my clean installed Raspberry Pi via Docker compose.

My Docker-compose.yml from linuxserver looks like this:

---
version: "2"
services:
  sonarr:
    image: linuxserver/sonarr
    container_name: sonarr
    environment:
      - PUID=1000
      - PGID=1000
      - TZ=Europe/Amsterdam
      - UMASK_SET=022 
    volumes:
      - /mnt/nas/pi/docker/sonarr/config:/config
      - /mnt/nas:/data
    ports:
      - 8989:8989
    restart: always
    depends_on:
      - transmission

I tried several clean installs
At first when docker compose up all seems fine .
I can change to debug logging, add Indexers and Download clients. Also when adding series, the first few from disk are added fine, also i see “MediaCover” files and folders being created.

After a few minutes however Sonarr stops working, I am unable to change settings, add series etc. I can browse all the pages but it looks like Sonarr suddenly has no writing permissions. Even the (debug) log file is not updated anymore. I had to rename the logfile, then Sonarr creates a new one.
I added both logs in Pastebin (i used “xxxxxxxxxxxxxx” as seperator between the 2 logfiles, at row 1351)

Debug Log
Starting at row 800 the problems begin

All files on my NAS have pi user with all permissions.
I pulled the Docker image and removed the /config folder several times.

Any ideas?

*Edit: I have my config folder on my NAS and not on my Pi. Is it possible that’s causing the problems? I prefer it on my NAS in case I want to flash the Pi.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.