Database disk image is malformed database disk image is malformed

Sonarr version (4.0.0.275):
XeroLinux (Arch based):
Can’t get to the UI:
database disk image is malformed database disk image is malformed:

I went through my installed OS’s this morning and did my updates and all looked good except for Sonarr in Xero. I opened my browser to check Sonarr and was greeted with a white page with(database disk image is malformed database disk image is malformed) at the top along with Sonarr’s version number. I used Timeshift to do a rollback and still got the same error message (database disk image is malformed database disk image is malformed). I proceeded to check the other installed OS’s and each of them has no issue in Sonarr. I’m at a complete loss as to what would of caused this since everything else in the OS seems to behaving as it should.

I went digging around the OS and found Sonarr’s database, stopped Sonarr’s service, appended the file with .bak, restarted Sonarr’s service again, checked Sonarr in the browser and all good, imported my backup, redid the indexer’s api key and all looks good. Leaving this here just in case.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.