Dana White’s Contender Series Alias

Hi,

I requested an alias to be added for Dana White’s Contender Series a few days ago and within the Google Sheets someone updated it to say it had already been added. The alias name is UFC Tuesday Night Contender Series.

The 4 episode of the 4 series was on yesterday but Sonarr still doesn’t find it for some reason. Is there something I need to do to allow Sonarr to find alias names?

Thanks

It was marked as such because it was already added:

Start with filling out all the requested information for help & support.

Hi markus101,

Thanks for the reply - I have added the requested information below…

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.10.0.179
Debug logs: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/P4WGYQmNg4/
Description of issue: Dana White’s Contender Series isn’t downloading even though the alias has been added as per post above.

Thanks

Those debug logs don’t show anything, they need to show a search or RSS sync to be useful in troubleshooting such an issue.

Hi markus101,

Sorry, I had only just turned Debug logging on when you asks for it, is this one better?

https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/NJsXsvC8x6/

Thanks

Much, UFC Tuesday Night Contender Series S04W04 540p WEBRip x264-WH, they’re creating their own numbering format that Sonarr doesn’t understand. S04W04, is that actually S04E04? Or do weeks and episodes not line up?

We might be able to support this format, but I’m hesitant to because I don’t know what side effects it may have.

Hi markus101,

Yeah that’s correct, that is S04E04, they do 10 weeks of UFC fights and I presume that’s why it’s uploaded as S04W04 to denote the week rather than the episode.

When you say side effects what would they potentially be?

Thanks

Hi markus101,

Is there a way I can get Sonarr to download these if they’re using their own numbering format or does it have to be done on your side?

Thanks

No, no way to handle those with Sonarr in the current format.

As for side effects, parsing other things incorrectly is the potential side effect.

Hi markus101,

OK no problem, I’ll just grab it manually to avoid any potential side effects.

Thanks for getting back to me :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.