Daily talk shows not grabbing

Sonarr Ver. 2.0.0.4753 running on QNAP TS-253A: :
Windows 7 Home:
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)

Not sure if debug logs needed here yet or not. I just recently added nightly talk shows (Conan, Fallon, Kimmel. etc) and tonight all 3 are new, but only Fallon is scheduled to download. Imade sure to set them all up as “Daily” and even went as far as to remove the series and re-enter. Is there a setting somewhere I need to check or are my logs needed? Figured the logs might not be since it’s not like something that was downloaded failed, it’s just not even scheduled.

Thank you!

Are the episodes of the series monitored?
Is the series monitored?
(Take a look at the wiki for information on monitoring)

The series is and has been set to Monitored = Yes. The issue with the episodes is that they don’t even appear in the list when opening up the series so I can’t flip the “monitor” flag.

For example, right now for Conan (2010) when I open it up the last result is 99 Armie Hammer, Jim Jefferies, Gavin Degraw. There is not one showing for the episode upcoming tonight.

Same with Jimmy Kimmel Live. Last result is 81 Andy Samberg, Jillian Bell, 2 Chainz Featuring Trey Songz & Ty Dolla $Ign even though there is a new one tonight.

It is working just fine for The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and I just realized also fine for Late Night with Seth Meyers. All 4 were added at the same time the same way and are all currently monitored at the series level.

Any ideas?

Are there episodes airing tonight?
Have they been added to TheTVDB? (I just checked Conan and that is the last episode listed on TheTVDB)

Yes, there are new episodes scheduled to air tonight. For Fallon and Seth Myers the episodes scheduled to air tonight are there for me to monitor or not, but for Conan and Kimmel they’re not. Is it just that there is some kind of delay with TVDB and they will be grabbed at some point, once added there? I’m just used to always seeing the upcoming episodes in the list. I added these talk shows to Sonarr so I could choose ahead of time which ones I wanted and which I didn’t. I was hoping to not have to grab each episode or have to continuously check if there. Is there any fix or am I just at the mercy of TVDB?

Anyone with an account on TheTVDB needs to add it, it’s a community contributed site and anyone can make an account to add content.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.