Version
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Mono Version
Linux/Ubuntu
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Description: Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS
Release: 14.04
Codename: trusty
Debug logs: Currently updating a Large Library, will post logs after a full restart, but this was empty after just 2 shows were added.
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue:
Have Profile set to ‘any’. This profile includes “everything” with 2160p Bluray as TOP with that being the cutoff.
Added Show that is currently quality of 1080p Bluray.
Refreshed, restarted.
Go to cut off unmet, shows up empty.

Go to show, update/rescan.

go to cut off unmet, shows up empty.

Go back to show, click “Search for episodes”, scans does not download anything.

verify 210p exists with a MANUAL search and 2160p shows up as top result with NO “red” exclamation point, meaning this should be a good file.

Manually download file, downloads, uploads, transfers and updates to show 2160p file.

Restart sonarr, cut off unmet still EMPTY.

Any help?

EDIT after enabling trace logs.
Started a scan, it found it, but rejected due to “not being in monitored state”.

I double checked the series and it said it was monitored. Double checked the “banner” for the whole series to be enabled, but of course the Season “banners” were outlined and not monitored.

So i tested on another series, same thing,

so i don’t know if this is just an issue for me, but clicking the banner again to monitor or not, does NOT change individual Seasons yet.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.