=================================================================
Got a SIGSEGV while executing native code. This usually indicates
a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries
used by your application.

Aborted (core dumped)

System.UriFormatException: Absolute URI is too short

at System.Uri.Parse (UriKind kind, System.String uriString) [0x00000] in :0
at System.Uri.ParseUri (UriKind kind) [0x00000] in :0
at System.Uri…ctor (System.String uriString, Boolean dontEscape) [0x00000] in :0
at System.Uri…ctor (System.String uriString) [0x00000] in :0
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest.get_Url () [0x00000] in :0
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.IndexerRequest.get_Url () [0x00000] in :0
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.RssParser.ParseResponse (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.IndexerResponse indexerResponse) [0x00000] in :0
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase1[NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabSettings].FetchPage (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.IndexerRequest request, IParseIndexerResponse parser) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase1[NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabSettings].FetchReleases (IList`1 pageableRequests) [0x00000] in :0

Please pastebin debug logs and make sure that mono is running with the --debug switch.

http://pastebin.com/2Npx2RqM
Here’s the log I started it with mono --debug nzbdrone.exe

This apears to be resolved 2 of the indexers i had there domains stopped resolving and address and i think that caused issues loading

so it worked for about 12 hours now its crashing on refresh

[Info] DiskScanService: Scanning disk for MythBusters                                                                                                           [Info] DiskScanService: Completed scanning disk for MythBusters                                                                                                 [Info] RefreshSeriesService: Skipping refresh of series: Necessary Roughness                                                                                    [Info] DiskScanService: Scanning disk for Necessary Roughness                                                                                                   Stacktrace:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Native stacktrace:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               * Process has exited with status 35584

If you kick off a series refresh does it hang/die again?

@markus101 Dependency issue with libmediainfo?

That or a file that causes mediainfo to blow up (wouldn’t be the first one).

Yes a refresh manually causes it to crash

Whats the chance its the same series?

My log shows sometime its in the “m” sometime “r” so I would guess very low unless its one show in each of those that cause it

Could you try turning off “Analyse video files” on Media Management settings? Its an advanced setting.

Tryed that and on refresh it still crashes

I’ve had a similar or same problem, crashing on scan etc. I’ve updated mediainfo to version 0.7.72 and mono to 3.12.1 and so far so good.

Any other ideas I can try?

Could you pastebin a trace log of the hang, it will give us a bit more info on what its doing right at the time it hangs?

http://pastebin.com/YAtXpp3H

Updated log

I’m having very similar symptoms to uwhtp. I can post logs or mono debug statements if that would be helpful. This seemed to start happening frequently when I moved to a virtual server running Ubuntu server (had been running on a standalone Ubuntu machine previously). Mono is at 3.10.