Convert from mapped network drive to UNC

I have added a bunch of shows but I think things are not working properly as I added via mapped drives and not UNC paths.

So what do I do now, do I delete the shows and try to readd them with the UNC?

When I go to import existing series on disk I can’t seem to browse a UNC path. I have tried \computername\folder but it keeps saying invalud path.

Probably best to change how Sonarr is running instead, sounds like the same issue as this thread:

To change multiple paths you’d want to use Series Editor though.

I’m running on debian and I have sonarr running as root trying to connect to another debian
fileservers.

I have shares setup so that they map back to

/media/archive01/video/tv
/media/archive02/video/tv
/media/archive03/video/tv

I’m trying to edit them to go to

\192.168.1.254\archive01\video\tv but it keeps saying it can’t find the folder.

Mapped drives and UNC paths are Windows only.

On Debian you need to mount the share to a local path and make sure the user running Sonarr has read and write access to it.

Hey, been a while. I figured something out though.

I had mounted /home/pi/tvshare to my network share on my windows machine. It wouldn’t take in Sonarr when i clicked the check mark. UMOUNT the directory umount /home/pi/tvshare, then assign it in Sonarr - it will take. Then re-mount it to the network sudo mount.cifs “192.168.1.1/path” /home/pi/tvshare -o user=WINDOWSUSER,password=PASS

if you are mounting a windows share in ubuntu for the purpose of moving the episodes there, have in mind that you will probably have this problem

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.