Consistently Crashing

Sonarr version (exact version): 6.12.0.122
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 3.0.6.1342
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

Program crashes, usually within a minute of launching. On rare occasion it will run longer, but never for more than a few days.

Nothing meaningful appears to be occur in the logs, I have even turned on tracing and see nothing in there as well.

However, when I run it via command line I will see either a sqlite dump or Mono itself crashing.

I upgraded to the latest version of Mono to no affect.

I’ve tried manually running the tasks in an attempt to replicate the issue, but no luck.

Those logs show nothing of use…?

Please see the gathering logs link.

This looks like it is probably bad media files causing media info to crash and thus crashing sonarr. Trace logs will show you what file is causing the crash.

Alternatively this is the infamous macos sqlite issue - which is fixed in develop/nightly

Waited for it to crash again:

Trace logs

Debug logs

There’s no crash and restart in either of those?

Why was both the debug and trace log included? A trace log of only 14 lines is not helpful either.

It doesn’t appear you read and followed the 6 steps on the wiki? What didn’t make sense and how can they be reworded?

Nothing that can’t be explained my hubris; my software developer eyes do not see any issues is the log.

Also, the instructions says not to include the whole log file just the part where it breaks…just the issue I can replicate but I can’t replicate it. Sometimes it crashes shortly after launch, sometimes it takes a couple of days so I’m not sure what to include.

This is the last trace I have after it crashes again, looks like it rotated recently. Let me know if the previous file is needed.
https://0bin.net/paste/T-+KK2VA#rEmIUJPmu9Dig6ju+A6HbJtsCK5BwLuFyQgNgyCtumG

Nothing in that trace log seems to capture nor have anything to do with a crash?

You may wanna bump your LogRotate up (hidden config file setting) to larger than 50 - say 150/250? - so the files don’t overwrite as often and you can easily look back at the trace for a crash

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.