Connecting QBittorrent

**Sonarr version 2.0.0.4753 **:

Windows 10 Pro x64 Creators Update:

Debug Log

I cannot get Sonarr to connect to QBittorrent. I previously had Deluge setup just fine, but for various reasons I need to migrate to QBittorrent. I have just reinstalled QBitorrent on the same computer I have Sonarr installed on and the only settings I changed in QBittorrent where to enable the web GUI and set the authentication for it. I set the web GUI username as admin and the password as password and left the port on 8080 for testing purposes. I can browse to localhost:8080 and login to QBittorrent just fine though Chrome, but it will not work in Sonarr. I have double checked that I have put the correct settings in Sonarr, see attached screenshot, but it refuses to connect. I am also not using SSL.

I also have similar issues in Radarr, I can post those debug logs as well if it will help.

Can anyone please help?

Qbit 3.3.13?

Thank you and yes that’s the version I am using. I didn’t think to check QBittorrent’s Github. I’ll try an older version and see if it works.

Installed version 3.3.12 from their SourceForge page fixed it. Thanks again!

https://sourceforge.net/projects/qbittorrent/files/qbittorrent-win32/qbittorrent-3.3.12/

I had the same issue, rolling back to 3.3.10 resolved the issue (in-between versions give me other problems).

will be patched soon

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.