Completed downloads won't import

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.9.1549
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
Description of issue: Sonarr won’t move the completed downloads to the tv show specific folders. I don’t think it is permissions because I can to a manual import under wanted and it moves correctly. I wasn’t sure if I need a remote path, but don’t really understand what I would put in there. Both Sonarr and NZBget are on the same synology server.

NZBget is set as follows:
MainDir /downloads
Dest Dir ${MainDir}/completed

The actual directory that the TV files goes into is:
/volume1/Media/SABnzbd/dst/completed/TV

The NZBGet Download client in Sonarr has the category as TV

LOG FILE – Here is a relevant portion
[Error] DownloadedEpisodesImportService: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /downloads/completed/TV/The.Conners.S05E14.720p.HDTV.x264-SYNCOPY. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder
[Error] DownloadedEpisodesImportService: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /downloads/completed/TV/The.Conners.S05E14.720p.HDTV.x264-SYNCOPY. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

The Manual Import looks as follows and works perfectly…

Manual Import - Select Folder
/volume1/Media/SABnzbd/dst/completed/TV/ 10:23pm

is not the same as /downloads/completed/TV/. You have issues with your paths, best to start with Synology - TRaSH Guides

I’ve looked at this and I’m not sure I follow what the issue is. The weird thing is it used to work perfectly and just seemed to stop. I’m not sure what changed and now I’m not sure what I need to change.

Based on the information I posted, any help as to what I need to change or do to fix it would be appreciated. It seems weird that I can manually import in Sonarr but it won’t do it automatically.

If it is a path issue, do I need to change something in docker or in the file system or do I need to ssh into the synology and change something (I am not great using ssh).

Thanks.

I got it working. I created a Remote Path Mapping as follows:

Remote Path Mappings

Host - localhost

Remote Path - /downloads/completed

Local Path - /volume1/Media/SABnzbd/dst/completed/

Thanks for your assistance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.