Completed Download and Transmission not working at all

Good Afternoon,

I just switch from Sickrage to Sonarr and for now I can say that it was easy to do the conversion and Sonarr work perfectly except for one little thing !. I have to always manually import from my directory where the Complete download are. I triple check my configuration to be sure that I have the same directory in my Transmission setup that the one in my Manual import section and they are the same , I also check that the complete download is tag to YES and it is.

I really don’t know WHY Sonarr don’t move or copy the file to my Serie library when the download is completed ?

Any clue will be appreciated.

Transmission and sonarr are running on the same Linux computer
Dir in Transmission donwload client /share/Download/transmission/serie/
Complete donwload handling is set to yes

Episode downloaded won’t be copied to my library until I hit the Import manual button and I used the same Dir that I put in the Transmission config /share/Download/transmission/serie/

What did I do wrong ?

Best Regards,

Sylvain

You’re missing all the requested information when opening a support thread, version, mono version and most importantly, debug logs.

The logs and Activity: Queue will give insight into whether Sonarr sees those downloads as complete and ready to import. If they’re not in Activity: Queue then Sonarr won’t know to import them, but if they’re there it will tell you why it hasn’t (at a high level).

Make sure downloads aren’t removed from Transmission upon completion, otherwise Sonarr will never import them automatically.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.